Can I return an item?
- You may return any item within 14 days in its original condition for a full refund of the price you paid for the item.
- Returns for personalised product will only be accepted if the personalisation is incorrect from the receipt of order or if the product is faulty.
- Once a name or number has been printed on a shirt we will not offer a refund or exchange unless the shirt is faulty. The same applies if a player leaves the club or changes his squad number during his time at the club.
How do I return or exchange an item?
To return or exchange an item by post:
- Wrap the item(s) securely in a suitable envelope or packet
- Complete and enclose the returns slip that can be found on the back of the delivery note (it is essential you complete the returns slip correctly, or we may not be able to provide a refund).
- Post the item by recorded delivery* to the following address:
WE ARE LATICS Official Online Store Returns
OLDHAM ATHLETIC AFC (2004) LTD.
*For your protection, the we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service as we cannot be held responsible for goods not received
Please allow up to 14 working days for this to be processed.
What should I do if I receive the wrong item?
In the unlikely event we send you the wrong product, we will refund the cost of return postage back to the card which was used to purchase the item(s). Please send the product back to the address above by recorded delivery. As soon as we receive the returned item(s) we will despatch the correct product and issue you with the postage refund.
What should I do if an item is broken or faulty?
If an item is faulty, please contact us on:
0161 785 5169
Overseas customers are asked to call the above number directly before returning any items.
Exceptions to this policy:
1. DVDs, videos, underwear, swimwear, pierced jewellery, video games and items specially manufactured to your order can only be refunded or exchanged if the goods returned have been deemed to be faulty.
2. Once a name or number has been printed on a shirt we will not offer a refund or exchange unless the shirt is faulty. The same applies if a player leaves the club or changes his squad number during his time at the club.
3. A refund or exchange will be permitted if a garment is faulty.
4. All return and re-shipping charges are the customer's liability.
5. We will refund shipping costs if there is a fault with the product. However, we cannot accept responsibility for return or re-shipping costs incurred when returning non-faulty items.
6. All items should be unworn and unused.
Please note. For your protection we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service as we cannot be held responsible for goods not received. For items of jewellery, please note that the Royal Mail does not transport such items through their recorded delivery service and we recommend that you use an equivalent alternative service.